Participants Services Offered
- Premium mailed or emailed
- Entry Forms may be process either
- On- line fill-able form
- US mail
- Payments include: Checks (written & Drawn on US Banks), Credit Cards, PayPal, Online Bill Pay
- Conformation via email upon receipt of entry
- Schedules can either be mailed or sent via email
- Premium available on-line in PDF format
- Calendar of upcoming Event
An entry is not complete until payment is received.
- Submit payment On-line
- Credit cards are accepted, please indicate in Comment section “Invoice Needed”
- Allow enough time for invoice to be sent then pay the invoice online to LetitBk9@cox.net
- Paying by Check or Money Order, make check payable to appropriate club, and mail to: Let it B K9, 2945 Slivkoff Dr, Escondido, CA 92027-4243
- If paying on-line or with credit-card, remember the cost of doing business fee — $4.00 fee per entry/per event
- There is a $4.00 fee charged for cancellation of entry prior to closing of entries.
- No refunds of $5.00 or less will be made
FAQ Questions & Answers
How do I enter all the members of my Extended Generations Class?
Answer: Extended Generation Class only one paid entry, but each member of Generation Class needs a separate entry form. I also ask that a separate form be filled which includes all members of the Extended Generation, Dogs/bitches do not need to be entered in other regular or non-regular classes. Each member receives any award/ribbon earned.
Note: Same form is used for both Extended Generation Class and Rally. Extended Generation total of three participants.
How do I enter all the members of my Rally Team?
Answer: Each dog/bitch needs a separate entry, but only one entry fee. I also require a separate form be completed, it will list all four dogs of the team. Dogs/Bitch do not need to be entered in regular or non-regular Rally Event. Dogs participating in the team may be at any level.
Can a spayed or neutered dog/bitch enter Veterans or Versatility?
Answer: Yes, they can be entered in Veterans but not Herding Titled.
Can a dog or bitch enter more than one conformation class (example: Puppy & Bred-by or Herding Titled & Owner Handler)?
Answer: Yes, they can be entered more than one class. However, it is not in the spirit of a National Event.